GOLD COAST HINTERLAND DAY TRIP
Adult $110pp Under 18 $90pp
This trip will take you high above the towering building of the Gold Coast. To escape the concrete jungle just jump on-board for a fun day exploring what makes our hinterland so unique.
After complimentary pick up we take a scenic drive and head over 1,700 ft to the beautiful boutique town of Tambourine. Dropping you at one end of the famous Gallery walk leaves you plenty of time to waltz the street before jumping back on board and heading to lunch at one of Mt Tamborines very own award winning winery including a tasting session for the adults (18+). (meets most dietary requirements. please let us know your diet requirments)
Once we have taken advantage of the special cellar door prices we buckle up again before heading straight to personally the best 180 degree lookout the hinterland has to offer of the Gold Coast, enjoy a beverage on the house while listing to the music in the garden or go for a short stroll to the ideal photo location with million dollar views.
This starts our descent from the heavens of the hinterland back to reality (aka the gold sandy beaches of Surfers Paradise) where we will sadly say good bye and drop you back at your accommodation on the Gold Coast or Broadbeach.
THE DAYS HIGHLIGHTS
- Pick up and drop off in Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise.
- Scenic drive through surfers paradise and tambourine national park.
- Mt Tambourine Gallery Walk
- Local winery; Lunch and wine tasting.
- Special cellar door discounts.
- Best views of the Gold Coast at a unique hinterland establishment.
- Complimentary local beer and wine or a soft drink.